Troop 30 Billerica Boy Scouts of America  
30 PatchTroop 30 Information
Re: Meeting at Elks

Hi Ted, THe weather makes a parking lot meeting very risky rainwise. I'd like to suggest we hold off meeting until after the 4 th. Say we meet Tuesday the 7 th of July when we should be into phase 3 of opening. Who knows, the pavilion might even be open by then. Will there be a zoom meeting tonight or tomorrow night. Best Fred Lib

Original email June 30, 2020
30 PatchMore Info
Courts of Honor:
Contact Us | Site Map
©2020 Troop 30 Billerica