Troop 30 Billerica Boy Scouts of America  
30 PatchTroop 30 Information
Re: Hiking - postponed due to weather

Due to the forecast for 6 -9 inches of snow tomorrow during our hike time, it is best that we postpone until another time.
Matt, we should do a virtual meeting this Tuesday or Weds to plan

Original email Feberuary 6, 2021
30 PatchMore Info
Courts of Honor: January 24, 2021
Contact Us | Site Map
©2021 Troop 30 Billerica